Ashley Baptist Church is:
Bible-Based: We believe the Bible to be the inspired Word of God and our sole authority for faith and life.
Mission-Directed: Ashley Baptist Church exists to honor God by making and maturing disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Fundamental: We declare and defend the cardinal doctrines of the Christian Faith:
- The Inspiration of the Bible.
- The creation of man by the direct act of God.
- God eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The virgin birth of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Christ’s death on the cross for the sins of the world.
- Christ’s physical resurrection from the dead.
- The salvation of man by the grace of God through faith alone.
- Christ’s imminent return.
Baptist: We believe in the historic Baptist Distinctives:
- Believer’s baptism by immersion.
- The authority of the Bible.
- The self-government of the local church.
- The individual priesthood of the believer.
- A regenerate church membership.
- The separation of church and state.
Independent: We belong to no denominational organization.